Have you ever:
- Felt like people are staring at your acne?
- Obsessed in the mirror over the appearance of your acne?
- Avoided the beach to hide embarrassing acne?
- Wasted time and money on expensive and ineffective acne creams?
Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne
Acne Vulgaris, commonly referred to as acne/pimple is a disease which affects hair follicles of the skin. The hair follicles in this disease get clogged with oils and dead skin cells. While it can affect the skin on any part of the body, its effects are more serious and observable on the face. Generally speaking, all boys and girls at puberty will get acne.
Is Acne Common?
Firstly, it is good to state that pimples are rare in children who have not reached puberty. In the general population, acne vulgaris is the most common skin disease. Statistics show that about 80% of all 10 to 30 year olds in the UK will experience acne at one point. In the UK, just like in most populations across the world, girls and women are affected more than boys/men.
Cases of this skin disease tend to go down with age. Only 5% of women and 1 % of men get acne over the age of 25. However, when you are affected you need quick relief from the effects of acne. Here are some of the effects of pimples to the skin and person:
- Pimples are generally frowned upon and can therefore lead to depression.
- Leads to low self worth.
- They can be itchy if not out-rightly painful.
- If not treated early, they can lead to permanent scarring.
- Can lead to social withdrawal.
- They can break and bleed.
- Pimples lead to dry skin.
Acne: Major Causes
- Hormones: production of the hormone androgen is increased in teenage. This hormone stimulates the sebaceous gland in the skin to produce sebum which mixes with bacteria to clog pores and cause pimples.
- Stress: stress increases production of the hormone cortisol which prompts the skin to up production of sebum. Excessive sebum on the skin clogs the pores to cause acne.
- Diet: a diet rich in sugars, oils and carbohydrates only serves to aggravate pimples.
- Genetics: some families are genetically pre-disposed to acne.
- Environmental factors and allergy
- Heavy makeup: the pores on you skin need to breath and excrete harmful agents. Heavy makeup could prevent these two functions leading to acne.
Why you should not touch or break pimples?
Acne can be itchy. The reflex response to this is to touch, massage or break the pimple. While these activities are well intended, they only serve to aggravate pimples. Breaking a pimple exposes it to external bacteria which could be harder to treat. Furthermore, it increases the risk of scarring and healing time.
Acne Prevention Tips
- Wash or wipe the acne-prone area of your body at least twice a day. Washing removes not only dirt but also bacteria that cause acne. It also opens up the pores to breath.
- Avoid heavy makeup which may clog up the pores. You also research on which make-ups you are allergic to. In addition, you should be careful when changing from one set/brand of makeup to another.
- Always wash off your makeup before sleeping. This allows your skin to breathe and rejuvenate from the friction experienced during the day.
- Sweat contains salts that can clog pores. Therefore, you must take a shower as soon as you finish heavy exercises.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes at night and preferably during the day as well. The heat and moisture that results from such clothes can lead to pimples.
- You should also find out if your recurrent acnes are caused by certain food that you eat and avoid such foods.
Clearpores Herbal Supplement: How it works
Hormones and bacteria are the two biggest culprits in acne. Clearpores Herbal Supplement increases your body’s capacity to fight bacteria. Moreover, it regulates hormones in your body especially androgen. Clearpores Herbal Supplement also works by:
- Removing acne-causing toxins such as oxidants naturally found in some foods.
- Controlling production of sebum by the sebaceous glands.
- Reducing the effects of inflammation that often results in acne.
- Avoiding skin dryness by keeping it soft and supple.
ClearPores: Deep Facial Wash
The resultant effect of the reaction between bacteria and excess sebum on you skin is to clog the hair follicles. When the pores are clogged, toxins cannot be removed and the skin cannot breathe resulting into pimples. ClearPores: Deep Facial Wash works by unclogging the pores and removing dead cells and bacteria. It also continuously exfoliates the skin to prevent dead skin from clogging the pores.
ClearPores: Facial Protection Cream
This is the third stage of treatment with ClearPores Products. It is aimed at maintaining the positive results produced by the first two levels. Its active ingredients are two naturally occurring compounds: Beta and Alpha hydroxyl acids.
The newly exfoliated skin need to be moisturized. Alpha hydroxyl acid attracts moisture to the hair follicles leaving the skin soft and supple. It also relives you from the feeling of tightness.
The beta hydroxyl finishes the good job started by the first Clearpores products. It prevents the pores from clogging from outside due to dust and bacteria. It also removes dead skin cells from the hair follicles as soon as they are formed.
All the ingredients used to make Clearpores are all natural thus there are no expected side-effects. However, if you are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant then it would be wise to first see a doctor before using it. Moreover, it is a good habit to consult health professionals before using any supplements especially if you have underlying diseases.
Taking perfect care of your skin is the best gift you can ever give to your body. This is because it is the largest organ in your body. How it looks reflects a lot on you health in general. Furthermore, it is the most noticeable organ in your body; your social well-being could depend on it.
Here are some other pages for your viewing pleasure:
Here are some other resources you may find of value and interest: